Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A TE Wish

To disable ads, please log-in.

Dirt, bruised or cut legs, the smell of pine...all favorite things of mine. I agree, I learn so much from all the road girls, but am known to stray and lurk on other mtb sites that I don't really feel comfortable posting on.

I'm also a little sad lately (our forests are currently closed because of fire danger; the areas that are open have no trees) so I would love to hear your riding adventures; live vicariously through you all until we get some rain and the mountains open up again.

Enjoy!

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see what's stopping anyone from talking about mountain bikes...

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

jobob, (nice seeing ya today BTW)

I don't think it's that anythings stopping 'em. It's just that till FBGirll pointed it out I had never noticed that we don't have a specific MTB section on TE?

We got Tri, other sports, adventure section, food (of course), charity rides....no MTB area. Funny, eh?

What do ya know. Thanks admin!!! We do now.

And thanks FBG for bringing it up.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

You're right, there's not. Might be nice to have a specific section, but Lord knows I rabbit on about whatever the heck I feel like all over these forums, so there's no reason the rest of y'all shouldn't.

Not that I'd complain if a few more roadies saw the light...
    Drink coffee and do stupid things faster with more energy.

Ta da! And it was so. Cheers mods.
    Drink coffee and do stupid things faster with more energy.

Wow! Ask and ye shall recieve!

How cool is that?!
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Yeah...another dirty girl here. I'm very excited about having mtn bike thread. Gotta say though, I did get a road bike last summer, to build my endurance for the mtn biking. So far it's been great! I love them both. Ony problem is having to choose betweent the two.

Kerry

Thanks TE!!!

Wow-- my wish is your command? Even on a holiday weekend! That rocks. So truth be told I am a newbie all around. On the dirt and off. But I love dirt! I rode after it rained last week and came home covered with mud. Heaven.

Wow! that was quick. Can we get some new smiley faces now? A laughing one and a crying one.
    Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
    > Remember to appreciate all the different people in your life!

I've been lurking on and off for a few months, but I was happy to check in today and see this new MTB-specific forum. Been neglecting the road bike since the MTB season is in full swing here. The couple of times I have been out on the road bike, I find myself longing to be on the dirt! Thanks, TE.
    Plays in dirt!

Thanks TE

Thanks for the MTB-specific forum. I am riding both road and off-road. I love swoopy single track and the challenges of some technical stuff. I mostly ride alone, though, and find that I am hesitant to try some scary-looking descents and just don't have that much skill on some of the rougher stuff. I love it though!! I love being in the woods and I love dancing through the trails on my bike

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi
    Wow! that was quick. Can we get some new smiley faces now? A laughing one and a crying one.
    Here are some of my favorite laughing and crying ones. I use http://www.smileypad.com/ and I love it. I find smilies that I like in different forums, right click to save them, host them in my photobucket account and then add them to my smiley pad. I keep smiley pad open all the time and I just drag and drop them into posts. Easy peasy!

testing to see if I can get this to work:

oh yeah!!! This ROCKS!! Thanks Brandy!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by CorsairMac
    testing to see if I can get this to work:

oh yeah!!! This ROCKS!! Thanks Brandy!
    You're welcome! I have lots and lots of smilies. Maybe I'll start a smileypad thread and post all of mine.