Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Utah--brrrrrrrrrrr!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Whoa! Just checked the weather for SLC this weekend/week. Dropping from the 80s today to the low 60s and rain for the next several days. One of those days the high is predicted to be 59.

Then I went and unpacked the shorts, sandals, and sleeveless dress....and put in more pants, a few more sweaters....thank you again, oh powerful internet, for giving me the info I need! I never pack the right clothes, but now at least I know to check the weather before I go.

I hope to have internet access in the hotel, but if I disappear until Wed night, and then start posting all over the place, you'll know what happened! Have a great weekend, one and all! Lise
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

Welcome to what's left of spring in the west... it's raining, sunny, thunderstorms, and partly cloudy all in one day!

Looks to be cold across the entire west for the next few days/week. Last week we had warm temperatures, beautiful days, and sunburns to go with it, now it's back to being mild and cloudy. For training, mild and cloudy is great, but for enjoying the weather, not so great. I guess this is a great excuse to get out and exercise!

Come to Denver, its sunny, dry and its expected to be 95 tomorrow!

Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho
    NWS says 70 on Monday. I love 70! It was too warm for my taste today...85 or something like that.

So 70 isn't sleeveless, but it's still darn nice.

The best part? You should get fresh snow on the mountaintops (which is so purty) Sat night!

Quote Originally Posted by yellow
    NWS says 70 on Monday. I love 70! It was too warm for my taste today...85 or something like that.

So 70 isn't sleeveless, but it's still darn nice.

The best part? You should get fresh snow on the mountaintops (which is so purty) Sat night!
    70 is good. I'm sure I have the wrong clothes. And if I changed them all, then ... they'd be the wrong clothes. It's a gift, I guess. A mutant sort of gift...

95 in Denver? Why? Is that because you're closer to the sun?

Looking forward to seeing mountains, and snow on them!

Yellow-PM me if you know when's the best time to try to meet up. See you soon! L.
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

after a chicago winter you often see people wearing sleeveless shirts on a 70 degree spring day. Everything is relative.
    Brina

"Truth goes through three stages: first it is ridiculed; then violently opposed; finally, it’s accepted as being self-evident." Schopenhauer

Quote Originally Posted by Brina
    after a chicago winter you often see people wearing sleeveless shirts on a 70 degree spring day. Everything is relative.
    yes, you're right, here in Seattle even though it's raining and 50 there are still idiots out there riding. lol. like me.

I am here! And I have the right clothes! (for the moment) And I talked to Yellow! When I first got here, I saw that the hotel had internet access for $5/15 minutes. Yikes. I came across the street to the conference, where one of the sponsors has a 4 computer "e-cafe" that we can use as much as we want. It is alarming to realize how attached I am to checking email and the TE board! Glad to touch base with you all.

In an odd twist on the packing dilemma, I found I brought eleven pair of socks. For a 4 night stay. I must've just thought, "socks! I must pack socks!" And they're all athletic socks. 5 years ago I did not own more than three pair. My feet will be clean and dry and fresh, that's for sure!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock