Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

SK - What a cool story...and another vote for wanting to read the 'long version'!

Whomever designed this jersey did a bang up job! I also feel a bit like an interloper here as such a newbie to this forum, but I'm definitely planning on placing an order. If I get a wind vest, I could probably get away with wearing it over my MS team jersey for our ride here in September, right? That said...I really need more sleeveless jerseys. Hmmm....how to decide which items I want/need?!

If we order the wrong size, would it be possible to send it back and get another size? (I'd pay for the shipping, of course!)

Sorry, this is a custom order, one time shot. You really need to find a shop stocking Voler or someone who has one or use the sizing chart. Voler is used for a lot of event and race team jerseys.

Post your height, weight, bust size, anything that will help us help you. Someone may be very similar in build and can give you a recommendation. Again, what jerseys fit you well for comparison?
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Sizing samples

I have a gigantic box of sizing samples (including thermal stuff) coming tomorrow. I will have it with me Saturday to try after the ride, so everyone who can needs to be there!

I must ship back by June 12 but will do my best to have them available locally.

Other sizing ideas are to check with your local clubs, many of whom use Voler jerseys.

SK, what was the style name of the jersey again? The Cinderella jersey for this year is the SQ Pro and it runs very snug, especially if you're at all busty. Is the AV jersey the SQ Pro, as well?

Hey, SK... Wasn't there something about Voler jersey fit that had to do with the fabric they used? I tried your LRRH medium club jersey. It fits me differently than my AV medium club jersey. So if people try on Voler products in a store, they need to know size, cut and fabric. Don't they?Not trying to make things more complicated....

I'd also like to mention that the arm warmers run a little small. They are called "unisex" sizing. I would normally consider myself a unisex small. But I have medium arm warmers, and they are just about right. Unisex small arm warmers would have been too small for me.

Advertising campaign for the AV jersey

Hey folks- I'm going to the Great Western Bike Rally in Paso Robles this weekend. I'll be wearing my AV jersey to as many rides as I can (there are lots!) I'll bet we get some takers!!!

AND, this will give other women an incentive to join the TE group. Double dipping here for a good cause!

Not sure what I will be ordering, but you can count on me for something as well. (Probably a long sleeve jersey and maybe a vest)
    Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Adventure Girl
    Hey, SK... Wasn't there something about Voler jersey fit that had to do with the fabric they used? I tried your LRRH medium club jersey. It fits me differently than my AV medium club jersey. So if people try on Voler products in a store, they need to know size, cut and fabric. Don't they?Not trying to make things more complicated....
    The LRRH jersey was a race with the elastic taken out. It is also made from AriesMicroPlus which stretch more than the SQPro which is used for the AV jersey.

This info is on our order form (after I had a long telephone call with Voler's president).

Thanks for the additional info on the armwarmers. Everything will help everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike Goddess
    Hey folks- I'm going to the Great Western Bike Rally in Paso Robles this weekend. I'll be wearing my AV jersey to as many rides as I can (there are lots!) I'll bet we get some takers!!!
    Nancy, print out the order form and take it with you. Hmm, better check that our web site is on it.

www.amiciveloci.org if it isn't.

Editinig this post because I edited the order form.
    Last edited by SadieKate; 05-25-2006 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    Sorry, this is a custom order, one time shot. You really need to find a shop stocking Voler or someone who has one or use the sizing chart. Voler is used for a lot of event and race team jerseys.

Post your height, weight, bust size, anything that will help us help you. Someone may be very similar in build and can give you a recommendation. Again, what jerseys fit you well for comparison?
    Sorry, didn't realize. I'll look around for Voler, but the Cannondale large jerseys usually fit me well. Same with Sugoi. Pearl Izumi's are usually too short for my long-ish torso.

I'm about 5'7.5", 150lbs.

Does anyone know how a Voler jersey compare to Louis Garneau? Particularly for the sleeveless version? I have an LG race sleeveless in a S that fits well...

Thanks!

Edited to add: I'm asking about women's versions. TIA!
    Last edited by GLC1968; 05-25-2006 at 10:31 AM.

SK, can I bring my checkbook to the Diablo ride/poker game?
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Hmm, not sure if I should get a small or medium short sleeve jersey. I tend to be on the cusp for sizes. I have a med. Sugoi Bella Jersey that is a little loose on me, a med. Pearl Izumi jersey that fits fine on me, and a small fox jersey that fits fine. I guess that's not very helpful. :P

I'm 5'1" , 120 lbs, and 34A. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Girl
    Sorry, didn't realize. I'll look around for Voler, but the Cannondale large jerseys usually fit me well. Same with Sugoi. Pearl Izumi's are usually too short for my long-ish torso.

I'm about 5'7.5", 150lbs.

Sugoi mens or womens? I have 2 Sugoi Mens jerseys both sz Lrg and my AV sz Lg Mens Club Cut jersey fits the same.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

oh everything I referred to was women's. my torso tends to be too short for men's stuff. :P