Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

2X Ultimate Frisbee Champions!!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Okay, I'm not one to brag, but my team just won the coed ultimate frisbee championship for the second year running. This is the last year I get to play with these guys, and I have to say it has been a complete blast. Just being able to go out there with all these amazingly athletic men and women, playing with them, and having them teach me so much about team sports (also with soccer - 2x women's champions also!!!) has been a blast and something I'll never forget. Not to mention they have been encouraging me, and helping me, with my mountain biking (one was the first person to take me out, even using her own bike) and also with my upcoming triathlon, things I never would have done without them. Thanks guys!!

I'll try to post a picture later after I get them.

Ooo, I envision a new "thon" event with none of that nasty running and swimming involved. Think biathlon for mountain bikes and frisbee instead of skiing and shooting. Wouldn't this be a hoot?

Eagle Mountain up in the Emigrant Gap used to have a frisbee course in the meadow surrounded by the bike/ski trails.

BTW, huge congratulations. There's something about frisbee that appeals no matter what the age.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Lay out! Spirit of the game! Wear the skirt!

(nope, don't do Ultimate cuz of my knee. Admiring from the sidelines is more my speed. And disc golf.)
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

You know, I lived for two years with a frisbee golf course literally as my backyard, but never went out there.

that biathlon for mtb and frisbee would be great. I know a couple of people who would be for it!!