Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Threaded View

My Drafting STory

This is a true story.

Fun at Coal City

The girlfriends and I were hanging out in the Comfort [Inn Breakfast] Bar. The weekend was HERE and we were ready to go CRUISING! I had a couple of shots [of coffee], which is stronger than my usual drink, and we headed out for our wheels. We knew where there would be lots of action so we hit the road.

We were cruising the regular route when those shots really kicked in. My friends could tell. "Girlfriend, you want to chase somebody's tail, you just do it!" Hey, I didn't want to *chase* anything. I wanted to catch it. Or, at least, I couldn't even wait around while they took off their jackets... I was pacing up and down the cul-desac. (I don't drink coffee.)

So when four hot looking sets of [road bike] wheels went streaking by, I said, "See you later!" and revved my engines. I gave those guys a pass they couldn't miss ["On your left!"] and tried to look good as I passed by close enough to touch them. Would any of them take me up on it?
    I played it cool and I was rewarded. It seemed like it was just a few seconds later when the pack was behind me, all thoughts of plain old cruising were over,and it was just the two of us. He was snuggling up behind me [on my rear wheel]. I glanced a cool, twinkling smile that promised good things to come. My breath was already coming faster and I knew his was doing the same.

It didn't take long at all before we were as close as two people can be (and not run wheels into each other). Our thighs started moving in rhythm, steady now, then getting faster, pumping harder and harder. How long could this last? I know my panting just drove him harder.
    When I thought I would burst, he moved around me so I could suck [on his rear wheel]. It felt like everything part of me, every atom was at the edge of excitement.

I don't know how many times we took each other just to the edge. Now we were both pumping hard, breathing hard, until, YES!!! YES!!!

The SAG STOP!!!

We coasted in, smiling, gasping, and I realized neither of us had said a word. Ah, but the communication of two bodies in unison!
    Hey, I don't even know his name, but I hope it was as good for him as it was for me.
    Last edited by Geonz; 04-26-2006 at 08:32 AM.