Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 639 of 1165 FirstFirst ... 1395395896296356366376386396406416426436496897391139 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 17471

Thread: Thread Drift

Kitsune06 Guest

To disable ads, please log-in.

Oh. My. God. Hot shower and hugs for you. And a beer. Or two.
    Glad you're still in a relatively good mood. Yeah you must be messed up. Not getting enough sleep. Need to take care of that tonight, too.
    *HUGS* ((((X))))

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    Jennifer....how GREAT GREAT GREAT that you are on your bike again training!!! Oh gosh that is just so wonderful....
    Congratulations, girl!!!
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
    So, ahem. I'm all in a good mood this morning. Put on a fun sunflower scrub top, feelin' all sunshiny and stuff. I get to work and my first patient sticks his finger down his throat while I'm about to lean over him to line up his pic and literally sprays me. He has an emesis basin right at his face, but decides that I am a better target. Sooo glad I wear glasses at this moment. Had to do a cleanup and change my scrubs after that one. (I'm thinking that I definitely shoulda shot that guy.) So now I'm in my kinda drab looking OR scrubs feeling about icky. **sigh** I need a hug.

Somehow, I'm still in a pretty good mood though. Hmmm, I must be more messed up and sleep deprived than I thought.

Catch y'all later.
    uh, WHY would a patient do that?
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

I can't keep track of everything! Wahhhh!

Dar - Winner date probably wonders why he's still single

X - Eww. That's all, just Eww.

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragen View Post
    I can't keep track of everything! Wahhhh!

Dar - Winner date probably wonders why he's still single

X - Eww. That's all, just Eww.

Snap, he said he's asked a lot if he's gay

X - big EEEEWWWW.
    Dar

Ahem. It got even better.

Still happy though. I've got a date tonight... with a keg. Not sharing either. Countdown is T (-) 4 hours and 20 minutes.

!#%(^##@(&$&^!!!!!! I'm ok, I'm ok. **breathe X, breathe**
    Oh, that's gonna bruise...
    Only the suppressed word is dangerous. ~Ludwig Börne

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by mimitabby View Post
    uh, WHY would a patient do that?
    WARNING:grossness to follow...

I remember once when my older daughter was about 7 or so. I was painting our bathroom. I had already painted one coat very carefully, and was just putting the finishing touches on one wall, when my daughter RAN into the bathroom, looked at me for a brief movement with desperation and green face, and then sprayed projectile vomit ALL OVER the whole bathroom wall I was just finishing.
    I stood in shock, watching the many chunky trails slowly drip and tumble down the wall artistically, then I asked her "Um...why didn't you hurl into the toilet?- it's right HERE!" She answered "I don't know, Mommy, it just came out!"
    Being a good mommy, of course, I helped her to bed and reassured her (knowing she felt bad). But I still wonder about it after all these years.... Kids.
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bikingmomof3 View Post
    I am back on my bike. I rode the trainer tonight for the first time since going on this medication. Wow, I had no idea how easily my legs would forgot what to do. I managed to get 1/2 way through Sweating Buckets at least. Tomorrow is another day to bike.
    Oh YAY!
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

Kitsune06 Guest
    oh lovely, bodily secretions. I feel sorta fortunate to be the type who can sit here eating while reading (and vividly visualizing) these things. Huh. Good lord, though. that's just.... what would possess...?!

X- Date with a keg? Why not a six-pack? Deep breaths. It will get better. I promise. T minus 3 hrs 45 mins and counting...

Paperwork is all officially signed, etc. Have keys, will move. cat fee was less than I thought, so I paid that, but have yet to pay the deposit. Fortunate; I have yet to own cat. new manager is totally awesome, we discussed tattoos and body art, doc martins and retro chic decor while I was doing the pprwk. Seems very cool.

Take care everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune06 View Post

X- Date with a keg? Why not a six-pack? Deep breaths. It will get better. I promise. T minus 3 hrs 45 mins and counting...
    I wan to party. Please? I want to party with the cool people. I do not think I have a big "L" on my forehead.

Paperwork is all officially signed, etc. Have keys, will move. cat fee was less than I thought, so I paid that, but have yet to pay the deposit. Fortunate; I have yet to own cat.
    Awesome! I think you should buy/save little Geneva from a shelter on Valentine's Day.

new manager is totally awesome, we discussed tattoos and body art, doc martins and retro chic decor while I was doing the pprwk. Seems very cool.

Take care everyone
    How cool is that! I live in the wrong area. Those topics get you DQ'd from housing.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Smile CWR is out of surgery!

A quick update. CWR is back at her friend's house recovering. The surgery went well and the block was beginning to wear off. She wanted to say "hi" to everyone and will get on when she is able.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

dudeees

Dudettes...yo..

I am so glad Ian is coming home tomorrow... it's quiet here..

Jen-Happy dances all around & I think you deserve some more Tim Tams.. that'll make ya work harder!! Tanks for de info on the fig newtons..

X-Big hug dear.. Do you want tim tams too?

Kit-the landlord sounds funky.

TE's customer service is awesome. I hate putting my name on my SS packages..no fun...

Can i whinge? Ok, I love living in Perth but why oh why must airfares be so expensive from here? Yes, we could fly from Sydney to North America but I don't want to pay extra to fly to syeeedney..

I'm on BJ too as crazycanuck-please find me.

I'm off to get a massage as i think i have a knot in my back..

see yars.

c

hey CC, i think it costs so much to fly from THERE to HERE because you
    are so far away!
    m
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Kitsune06 Guest
    FTR, Landlord used to have dreads down to her butt, is covered, literally, in tattoos (most visible are the sun on left thumbweb and moon on right) used to have 16 pierces (where?! Your guess is good as mine... not too many ear holes)
    etc etc. sounds very cool. Told me I could only own legal, live plants on the patio. She then specified pot and coca. Welll yeeeessss, I'd assume so. She wants to have me over for a cocktail party as we both take great interest in artfully mixing drinks. Woohoo!

Kit, sounds great! Did she not specify poppies?

(are we surprised I know that? I am...)

I'm somewhat... uhm... inebriated. Tough day at work (no-one needs details) and i had to deal with Verizon a few more times. So.. a little hot toddy while I wait for my cheap steak to turn to leather in my cast iron pan. Steak with garlic and olive oil. Garlic is a beautiful thing.

Tomorrow I plan to make a Lemon And Almond Ricotta cake. Gluten-free so OTG and I can eat it. (recipe is on http://glutenfreebay.blogspot.com ) If you make it, don't buy the Red Mill almond meal, it's $15 for a little bag. Trek had the brilliant idea of making my own with almonds and my coffee grinder. (damm, that girl's a jeenious, I tell you!)
    Last edited by KnottedYet; 01-05-2007 at 05:19 PM.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson