Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

I know that 50 miles isn't 100 km...

I know 100miles is 160 miles

Having a "senior" moment... I'll blame the end of term and feeling absolutely brain dead - been a busy year

Thanks for the heads-up, I'm just as pedantic - don't apologise Kiwi...

~R~

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
    "I will try again tomorrow".

Congrats! I still remember how hard it was to hit 50 the first time. It gets a lot easier from here on out, I promise! Way to go!

PS: Your riding partner might want to get her helmet straps adjusted, if it's cocking sideways like that it could potentially slip off or to the side in a crash and not protect her head very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianyla
    PS: Your riding partner might want to get her helmet straps adjusted, if it's cocking sideways like that it could potentially slip off or to the side in a crash and not protect her head very well.
    Yes, she was quite mortified when she saw the photos! I'll be sure to pass on your advice, Dianyla. Thanks!

I actually thought her helmet looked kinda cute that way. But yeah, not the safest.