Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by bentforlife
    Needles to say I went out and got a trashcan with a tight fitting lid on it with a foot pedal for the lid. Also gave the daughters a stern admonishment about using the trashcan and making sure the lid was all the way down. Hasn't happened anymore.

Donna

YES! I can't tell you how many times I've come home to find various sanitary products strewn about in my side yard (where the dogs play and everyone in the neighborhood can view as they drive by). The kids were inside, oblivious that the dog was going through the bathroom can and pulling everything outside to go over at her leisure!

Last night I came home to my short boots (with heels) lying about on the floor with little black pieces of things lying around them. Uh oh. When I got the courage to check them, it turns our they are fine on the outside (except for a little ding along the outside of the sole) but Molly had carefully eaten out the inside liner bed. Oh, well, at least they are wearable, and I needed to get some new ones eventually anyway.
    The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish. Only the bicycle remains pure in heart. ~Iris Murdoch, The Red and the Green

tears in me eyes

I think this is the first thread on TE that i've not stopped laughing and crying from..Thanks for making my evening just a tad bit funnier!

Ian (the dear man) once had a mutt named wamba that ate a whole packet of minties, individually wrapped! When the family woke the next day, wamba was not well at all...

Looking forward to getting a dog when we (eventually) buy a house...

c

Oh my! This one had me laughing so hard I had tears running down my face... Thank you!
    Our dog, a very sweet girl Pit Bull burps all the time, but it's the farts that will clear a large room very, very quickly!

OK, you started it, not me. But now that you have...with Orphan Annie, we had to put sanitary napkins in a jar with a screw on lid because she would get into ANYTHING else! Pull them out, eat them up, leave them around the house. I guess it's an animal thing, blood, etc, but JEEZ! My poor brother.

She once ate a ham slice in the packaging, just like the leg of lamb described above. Also, an entire pound of sugar-free, coffee flavored, individually wrapped candies. Sugar-free candies have an effect on the intestine if eaten in sufficient quantities. A dog with the runs who's also pooping out foil bits and cellophane.

Still, I like the image of the dog nipping at your hand while you try to pull a tampon out of her butt the best of all.

What were we saying about cross-posting with the guys' cycling board? L.
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock