Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Cactus Hugger

Cactus Hugger

To disable ads, please log-in.

So, the Cactus Hugger in St. George, Utah is a mere 2 and a half weeks away. Is anybody besides me going?

Wow, I wish I'd known about this one! St George isn't that far away and what a gorgeous ride! I am so jealous

Which route are you going to do?

Tracy

AuntieK

I am not going to be able to do it. I have an elected official conference in SG the following week and it is too far to go twice in a week.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Awww...come on, Lifesgreat, you can never go to St. George too much! Beside who will help me play April Fools pranks on Audra if you're not there?

Tracy, I'm undecided on the route as of yet...probably do the Gunlock-Veyo 60- miler. There's still time for you to plan to come!

Here's a link to the Cactus Hugger site:
    http://www.cactushugger.org

Maybe ... ?

I _ might _ be into the Cactus Hugger. PM-ing Utahans right now ... the mountain bike ride Friday afternoon looks like a fun warmup for the century!

And I DO have a new mountain bike and HAVEN'T shown my love to a cactus in a really long time....

Who's coming with us?

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose ...” -- Dr. Seuss

Life's an adventure! http://www.lovenewsjh.blogspot.com

Oh I wish I could go...I could use a road trip about now.
    I'll think on it over the weekend and see if I can squeeze some $$ out of my budget Of course I am in love with the jersey too.