Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Kid's Bike

Kid's Bike

To disable ads, please log-in.

I have recently bought my 2-years old baby girl her very first bike. She loves Despicable Me the reason why I chose this design. I have tried taking a video of her during the practice session when she suddenly fell and cried out loud. Our 5-years old Pomeranian immediately run after her to cheer her up, and there goes little Lace again trying her best to find her balance. She demand for me to put Copper in that mini basket, but he won't fit in and its not safe since she's too young. Yesterday she saw me put Copper in the backpack pet carrier so he can join us for a bicycle ride -- she then said that once she is old enough she will also bring our pooch for a bicycle ride around the neighborhood.

Don’t know how I missed this too.
    Luv the bike and may Lace have lots of good rides with you in the future Justalex….i’m looking forward to those first child bicycle rides myself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muirenn View Post
    And oh my goodness, I love this little girl!
    https://youtu.be/ZpBsuRBI3s8
    Sheila…..that IS such a wonderful video of Melody and her strider!!!!!!!!!!
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron