Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: April Rides

To disable ads, please log-in.

Good day for this gal, too. All trail riding, today, on the fat bike and, best of all, all riding on dirt. No snow! First full ride of the season on nothing but dirt. Okay, some of it was mud and even some of the drier sections are still pretty soft. Made for some hard peddling, but I couldn't be happier. As I rode, smelling the thawing soil and my north woods surroundings of pine, fir and spruce, I was serenaded by a loon calling out on the lake. My wonderful north woods at their best.

Glad you both had good rides, Crankin and NWG!

I ended up doing a few miles on my cruiser bike yesterday to downtown and back, and it reinforced my usual ban on riding here on Saturdays. Cars, bikes, people walking everywhere. The downtown farmer's market and other things going on seemingly every Saturday makes it just crazy. And there were a couple of yard sales along the way that brought extra traffic. Looking forward to our usual calm weekday ride tomorrow morning!
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow