Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Adventure Cycling free membership offer

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm a 30+ year member of and volunteer for Adventure Cycling Association, a national non-profit bicycle travel organization, and they have asked me to help spread the word about their mission which is "To inspire and empower people to travel by bicycle."

Adventure Cycling researches and publishes cycling maps (including the TransAmerica Trail, Pacific Coast Route, Route 66, Lewis & Clark, Underground Railroad, Great Divide Mountain Bike Route and many more), offers a variety of online bicycle touring resources, publishes a bicycle travel magazine called Adventure Cyclist, and runs guided tours. They also have been central in the development of the US Bicycle Route System.

They have offered free trial memberships for me to disperse. Benefits of membership include a subscription to Adventure Cyclist magazine, member discounts on Adventure Cycling maps, and more. This offer is for first-time members with a US mailing address.

If you are interested in learning more about Adventure Cycling's programs and their mission please visit: www.adventurecycling.org

To take advantage of this offer you can sign-up online at: https://www.adventurecycling.org/mem...hip/?r=Y5-FK18

We are already long-time members, but this is a wonderful thing for those who aren't already members. Love Adventure Cycling!
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

Very nice thing they do, I took advantage of this a couple years back when I had hoped to do some randoneering!