Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Gently used SRAM Groupset and Wheels

To disable ads, please log-in.

Just putting this out here in case someone needs a group for their bike.

I'm not quite ready yet, but I'm about to change out my drivetrain and wheels for full Shimano. (My mechanic is always really busy, so I'm not sure when he'll be able to do the work. I might have my friend help me, but I'm pretty careful with this frameset, so maybe not).

It's a mix of SRAM Force, SRAM Rival, and MOst (Pinarello house brand) components. 50 X 34 compact double with 172.5 Crankarms. The large chain-ring is upgraded to Red. (It wasn't marked Red, but I bought from a reputable place. Kind of weird). Cassette is ten speed, 25 x 11teeth.

Brake levers are force. Crankset is Rival. Bottom Bracket is MOst Croxover Oversize (which, apparently, is Italian sized, but I'll verify that when my bike is rebuilt). Front Derailleur is Rival, braze-on (no clip), Rear is Force. Brakes are MOst with Shimano pads. Everything is gently used, in excellent condition.

Not sure if I want to sell the wheels, but they are Fulcrum 5's with shimano/sram compatible hubs. Hub is compatible with a 10 speed. I don't know if it will work with an 11 speed, but can update on that later, too.

I'll work on getting some new pictures later. Not sure how much to ask. Need to negotiate.

I might just put the group on Pink Bike or some such. But if anyone needs a 10 speed rebuilt, this could be a good deal.
    So long as the wheels are still turning, life is good.

Battswebb

Pinarello Quattro~CAADX~ Zurich Lemond
    Specialized Romin Saddles

Surly Krampus!

This group is spoken for.
    So long as the wheels are still turning, life is good.

Battswebb

Pinarello Quattro~CAADX~ Zurich Lemond
    Specialized Romin Saddles

Surly Krampus!