Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

It feels as if after the 7th was the first time we've slept well since the election. There really have been positive results since November ‘16

While the 7th was dramatic with Dems winning NJ Gov, VA Gov & Lt Gov of VA bringing our triumvirates (governor and both state houses) from 6 to 8. Maine expanded Medicaid ... But since '16 we've actually done a lot.

We Flipped the Hopkinton planning board, Fairfax, Des Moines & entire New Mexico school boards.

Las Cruses mayor & city council, Wisconsin Supt of Education who ran against candidates favoring vouchers and privatization. Progressive Larry Krasner is now Philly DA, I’ve lost track of state senate seats flipped, it's a ton. Granted we were 1000+ behind nation wide but finally, movement.

Mayors of Charlotte, Framingham, Manchester, Hoboken, Helena, Seattle , Albuquerque, St Paul, Statesburough, Cairo, Santa Barbara, New Orleans, Birmingham …

Now on 12/12/17 if we get Jones into the senate and start on both houses.
    Last edited by Trek420; 11-16-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on the road ~ Motobecane Mixte
    N+1 new bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Commuter ~ Soma Buena Vista Mixte

http://madeinusareviews.blogspot.com/

And back to reality... we need to call our senators AGAIN because they are trying AGAIN to gut the Affordable Care Act, this time through the tax bill that benefits a handful of rich people at the expense of everyone else.

And don't get me started on the wave of sexual assault and harassment revelations because I can't even.

- Gray Trek Madone 4.7 road bike, mystery crack in top tube repaired by Calfee, Bontrager Affinity RXL saddle
    - Red Trek 6000 mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver Trek 2000 road bike
    - Two awesome and worn out Juliana saddles

Quote Originally Posted by ny biker View Post
    And back to reality... we need to call our senators AGAIN because they are trying AGAIN to gut the Affordable Care Act, this time through the tax bill that benefits a handful of rich people at the expense of everyone else.

And don't get me started on the wave of sexual assault and harassment revelations because I can't even.
    Sigh. I have resistbot on both phones and fax them daily from one or the other. https://resistbot.io

If the bot gets overworked and freezes I send postcards which are probably more fun for them.

Currently using Simpsons postcards, sometime national parks ...
    Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on the road ~ Motobecane Mixte
    N+1 new bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Commuter ~ Soma Buena Vista Mixte

http://madeinusareviews.blogspot.com/