Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Bike Fitting in the PNW

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi ladies!

It's been a long time since I've been on the forum. Life has been super crazy busy. In part because I have been developing and expanding my bike fitting business in parallel with my physical therapy career.

But, I have big news and it seems like this is an appropriate place share it. I recently acquired a Calfee Sizer Cycle. This Calfee unit allows me to fit a rider to a virtual bike and evaluate how well the bike is going to work for that individual. I have a highly adjustable front end system for determining stem angles and lengths with all the various setups to mockup road bikes, cross, mountain, time trial or triathlon. I even have an adjustable crank system so the rider can try out the difference between various crank lengths on a given bike frame geometry.

If you are thinking about purchasing a bike without being able to test ride it, I can help you take the guesswork out of that process. You'll have to travel to Hood River Oregon, but hey, Hood River's a nice place to visit and ride.

You can find more information on my website here.

Have a great weekend and happy riding.

Cassie
    Living life like there's no tomorrow.

http://gorgebikefitter.com/

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2010 Custom Tonic cross with discs, SRAM
    2012 Moots YBB 2 x 10 Shimano XTR
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

Congrats! Glad things are going well for you. Not sure when we'll travel that way again but will make an effort to connect
    Sky King
    biketouringnews.com