Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To disable ads, please log-in.

I just upped my total, again. It might take a little push for me to get 21 hours in 2 weeks, but since I will be skiing this weekend, that should help immensely. I really need a rest day today, after a hard snow shoe, falling a lot when skiing Wednesday, and tabata yesterday. So, hoping to get 6 hours this weekend, and maybe be riding next weekend. Otherwise, it will take a lot of one hour classes at the gym to get to my new total. Might have to throw some hikes in there, too.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

I doubt I'm going to make my several-times-revised-upward goal due to having to go to Ohio for a week (four days of which we'll be in the car most of the day) unexpectedly, but I'll just leave it as is. I'll still have a week here in Florida in March when we get back, and hopefully it will be a good one! We'll be missing what looks like a perfect cycling week here, but c'est la vie. Overall I've had a great winter here with plenty of miles under my belt (somewhere over 1100 at this point), so no complaints.

Thanks for setting up the spreadsheet, Catrin!
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

I did up my hours a month or so ago. and I think I will leave it as it is. For me this is very helpful. I DO track on my own, but for some reason it seems to help doing it in this context. Probably my inner competitor that doesn't want to "fall behind" even though we are all working on different goals