Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Another crazy cycling adventure: Biking Little Bighorn Nat'l Monument

To disable ads, please log-in.

DH and I are making a habit of cycling in all the national parks and monuments we visit this summer -- even cycling to them when possible. In this installment, we cycle from an RV park to Little Bighorn NM in Montana and tour the park by bike. We were the only cyclists there -- at least that day -- and had a blast.

http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com/t...ional-monument

Enjoy!
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

Wonderful, Emily.

I spent most of my life in that kind of wide open vastness and as much as I love our north woods, I miss that open country, terribly. My husband is sympathetic to my homesickness for the great wide open, but he never spent much time , there, so not in his blood like it is in mine. Thank-you for sharing.

You are welcome! This landscape is all so new to me. I was born and raised in North Carolina and have lived there most of my life. This big sky country we're traveling in now is very different indeed, but so incredibly beautiful.

I posted a blog today on another incredible ride we did. This one in Bighorn Canyon Nat'l Recreation Area. The ride started in Wyoming, at our campground, went into Montana, and back. Once again, as at Little Bighorn NM, we didn't see another cyclist, and the road through was lightly traveled. Just stunning!

http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com/t...he-canyon-road
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow