Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

Thank you for all these years to TE and those who have made it a special place.

I just read a message from Susan. I am saddened to hear that TE is going to close the door on Sept. 28. It's a heart wrenching decision, a decision sometimes without a clean and clear closure. This is like a death of a family member and my condolence to all those who have made it possible.

BOO to Amazon. Yes, many have become addicted to Amazon. But like Walmart, it kills all small businesses because who can compete with Amazon. They are so big that they can take on UPS, FedEx and even USPS. Yes Amazon is going to have a fleet of jets just like FedEx to deliver packages. I digress.

I wish you the very best and I wish you find peace with the very difficult decision you have made. hugs.

Sincerely and thank you so much for all these years,

smilincat (Shawn)

it's got to be hard to let go of a business passion that you've put so much hard work into over the years...hoping this means a less stressful life for her though.

she also wrote that the forums will continue.
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron

So very sad to hear this. I wish Susan and her family all the happiness in the world as they move forward from this terribly painful decision.

Electra Townie 7D

Sad news. I love their stuff. Ordered a few things when on sale before the recently move. Would order much more but with our Cdn$ so low vs US$ and the shipping at US$21 min it became way too expensive to order shorts or jerseys. Otherwise, I would have tons of their clothing.

Good luck in any future projects that are awaiting you.
    Helene
    Riding a 2014 Specialized Amira LS4 Expert - aka The Zebra!
    2015 Specialized Crux e5 - aka Bora Bora bike

I just placed my last order, for two jerseys. (One of them will probably be too small but the size I wanted was sold out and, well, if I wear it then I will donate it to the local nonprofit bike shop.)

I am sad that they are closing. Their customer service has always been so above and beyond any other company I've dealt with. You could tell that everyone there actually cared about their customers. I wish them all much happiness, and I hope in some way we cross paths again.

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles

I haven't been on the forum in years, life/work getting in the way of so much. But when I saw the email that they were closing, I was so sad to read it. I'm sure it was a tough decision to make. The store was much appreciated, they were always so helpful, and had such great things. I just this week recommended them to a friend embarking on tri training. I wish them nothing but the best in their next adventure!
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!