Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Mt Hood or Bust - blog posts

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi all, Okay, I am a proud Mom (what can I say...) Hoping you'll enjoy the DD's 3 part blog post about her solo tour in Oregon. Me? I have never done a solo bike trip so of course am impressed. Mt Hood or Bust - Part 1
    Sky King
    biketouringnews.com

Wow. I had a fun read all three parts. Too bad, she finished the ride already. My farm is about 40 miles from Government camp. She could have dropped by and stayed for few days of R&R, nice hot shower, honest to goodness farm fresh meal. Maybe next time.

Loved it. Thanks.

Have always liked that part of Oregon when driving through on my way to Portland. Would love to try just such a solo tour.

Quote Originally Posted by smilingcat View Post
    Wow. I had a fun read all three parts. Too bad, she finished the ride already. My farm is about 40 miles from Government camp. She could have dropped by and stayed for few days of R&R, nice hot shower, honest to goodness farm fresh meal. Maybe next time.
    That would have been awesome! I will encourage her to start reading the forum. She's been so focused on finishing her nursing program - she graduates in December.
    Sky King
    biketouringnews.com