Good morning..... I just purchased a new Ruby and for the first few days to adjust my seat post, I would loose the bolt and easily move the seat to where I wanted it. Now it feels like it is seized. I took it back to my LBS and they applied more carbon paste and said I might have to pound on the seat a bit to get it to move. I brought the bike home but it is no better and I don't think I should have to pound on it, that doesn't make sense to me but I am inexperienced so not really confident that I am right. From what I have read, the carbon paste is supposed to make things grippier and keep the post from sliding so I don't know why he would have applied more when the issue was that the post is stuck. I'm thinking of going back there this afternoon (an hour drive) but would like to have a better understanding of what should happen here. I have to move my post often to get bike in the car and I'm scared that pounding on the seat will cause damage to post or frame. anyone have any experience in this?