Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
    Most of the women here in these forums have been /are commuters by bike. I haven't heard any yet about biking to work in a miniskirt. That's just changing clothing. No big deal.

I showed up at a job interview this afternoon in a business suit with my bike pannier full of change of clothing.
    hoping the interview went well!!!! and if someone really() has to/wants to wear a short skirt...tights on the ride ftw!!!
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccaC View Post
    hoping the interview went well!!!! and if someone really() has to/wants to wear a short skirt...tights on the ride ftw!!!
    Yea, verily

I realized at some point that being a cycling commuter sort of legitimized my normal-to-me lack of fashion sense. People just assume I dress as I do because, you know... I ride a bike. I'm helping students in a computer lab at a college so it doesn't have to be at all formal.