Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chromebook?

To disable ads, please log-in.

It sounds like you've the perfect solution for you Pax! My poor 16 GB phone must be cleared periodically to keep enough free space for software updates

Emily, it sounds like yours is working well for you, glad you were able to find something that worked for you at such a great price point! I must admit that I miss Windows 7 and am not captivated by Windows 10 just yet, there are a few things that are crazy-making about it but I will adjust quickly. I always do.
    Last edited by Catrin; 07-11-2016 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    It sounds like you've the perfect solution for you Pax! My poor 16 GB phone must be cleared periodically to keep enough free space for software updates
    Yeah, I play on the internet, take a picture now and then, text some, and that's it. Guess I'm not too tech saavy.

Electra Townie 7D

LOL..I just checked. I've got 18.4 Gb in photos alone! Been using digital cameras since year 2000, plus DH scanned in tons of our old photos back when we downsized and sold everything to move to Belize and travel.
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

Quote Originally Posted by emily_in_nc View Post
    LOL..I just checked. I've got 18.4 Gb in photos alone! Been using digital cameras since year 2000, plus DH scanned in tons of our old photos back when we downsized and sold everything to move to Belize and travel.
    Just checked, I've got 6.25GB of my storage space used up on my phone, for everything. LOL

Electra Townie 7D

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Just checked, I've got 6.25GB of my storage space used up on my phone, for everything. LOL
    You better get busy!

I don't have a Smartphone, so my laptop is the repository for everything. Photos are by far my largest storage hog, though.
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

Chromebook user here! No issues with it, no negative experience :-)