Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To disable ads, please log-in.

It's been going on 5 days post-injections. Left knee is ok, right is still a little swollen on the outside but I can walk normally. I shoveled snow (it was very light) a good 4 hours yesterday and no knee pain. Fun to climb stairs and not feel that "sharp" pain in the knees. I resume cycling on trainer 2 days ago for a good 25 minutes (no hard gearing) but still a a cadence between 80-88. Going tonight for some more. So this time, injections are not bad compared to last time a year ago. Physio said I should be able to resume muscle training next Monday. Until then, just light but steady and increase in duration cycling. Yeah.
    Helene
    Riding a 2014 Specialized Amira LS4 Expert - aka The Zebra!
    2015 Specialized Crux e5 - aka Bora Bora bike

Glad to hear positive results!

It's been 2 weeks since the injections of both knees.

Of course all cannot always go well, or as we'd wish. So the knees did swell some, but never like last year's injections post fracture.

But what a pain it is not to be able to resume your life and wonder how long it would take. One knee (the one that was fractured last year) felt unstable and the other I felt like their was a baker's cyst behind. I could not do much but RICE but still needed to work. argh. I can't afford (not for money but too much work) to miss work.

Finally all is good and it feels so good to be able to climb stairs properly. I was able to get back on trainer yesterday and cycle my life away. hihi

We'll see how long those injections will last in the knee. I'm not looking forward for another round of SynviscOne but they are working well so it may be worth the "little" problems it can create if only for 10 days.
    Helene
    Riding a 2014 Specialized Amira LS4 Expert - aka The Zebra!
    2015 Specialized Crux e5 - aka Bora Bora bike