Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

As usual my Terry Butterfly did not disappoint and yes the carbon is even more comfy than the Ti. Now if I could get my shorts situated.

Saddle success is always worth celebrating! What problems are you having with your shorts?

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles

Well all my old ones no longer fit because I gained some weight :-( I'm working on that though. The ones I currently have that are still useful are really old or lighter cushioning. I have been reading short reviews till my eyes are ready to bug out of my head then I give up and STILL don't order some new shorts! I'm beginning to annoy myself. They are just so expensive I hate to order some then they really suck.

Have been riding the Salsa with the newly added Terry Butterfly (chrome molly model) and I very pleased. It fits! Yeah! Makes an already comfy bike even more comfy to ride. (The Salsa Fargo is a 29er with drop bars and those big 2.3" tires, so sort of an all terrain road bike.)

I did pretty much the same to my Salsa Vaya, LOL. Super comfy bike. I don't have the actual Terry on my Vaya but it is similar. I do love that bike :-)

I just ordered some shorts. I'm even trying a pair of bibs (PI Pros). I had these before but they are all too small now. So I ordered them in larger sizes and hopefully I'll shrink into the old ones but I have a lot of miles before that happens me thinks.
    Last edited by WindingRoad; 06-04-2016 at 07:41 PM.

I hope the PI bibs work out. Fabric and fit can make a difference, but the most important thing for me is the chamois. Hopefully a different size of shorts that worked in the past will be all you need.

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles

Quote Originally Posted by WindingRoad View Post
    I did pretty much the same to my Salsa Vaya, LOL. Super comfy bike. I don't have the actual Terry on my Vaya but it is similar. I do love that bike :-)

\
    Almost bought the Vaya, but went with even bigger tires via the Fargo, on the advice of the bike shop owner, since we have a lot of fire roads and rough gravel and dirt roads, up here. Some of our paved rads are nasty, too. Just love the way the bike rolls over anything.