Hi all!

I am the Festival Director for the 7th Annual Ciclismo Classico Bike Travel Film Festival. We're very excited for our 2016 edition, where we partner more formally with Adventure Cycling Association in honor of their 40th birthday, and we'll be expanding to three theatres in New England!

As a woman Festival Director working with a woman-owned Bike Tour company (Ciclismo Classico), I feel particularly strongly about showcasing women on their adventures - so please share yours!

We invite all cyclists who love to explore and film to submit for consideration films ranging from 3 to 60 minutes. Putting all that GoPro footage together is a great activity for those cold winter months!

Films must feature bicycle travel of any type: organized tour or informal travel, domestic or international. One of our best-received films from previous festivals involved an epic journey from Marblehead to Swampscott (i.e. a 10 mile ride) – so we are not only seeking the “quit-your-job” sort of epics! In fact, we have a NEW "Weekender Prize" for the best film of a journey lasting under 48 hours!

Please see http://www.ciclismoclassico.com/filmfest for more info. We love having fresh voices in the festival, especially since we will be expanding to additional theatres (Arlington MA; North Shore of Massachusetts; Danbury, CT!) in 2016.

Thanks and have an adventurous 2016!
-Karin Turer