Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Jan-March Exercise Log?

To disable ads, please log-in.

The last few years we've had a winter exercise log that I set up via Google. Is there any interest in doing that again this year? Any activity qualifies - I'm happy to set it up if it would be helpful and my feelings won't be hurt if we don't do it.

I definitely would like it. Even though I log everything in my Bicycling training journal, I like seeing it in spreadsheet form.
    Thank you, Catrin for thinking of this again.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
    I definitely would like it. Even though I log everything in my Bicycling training journal, I like seeing it in spreadsheet form.
    Thank you, Catrin for thinking of this again.
    Thanks for responding Crankin, I've already posted the link in a new thread. I'm a month later than the previous years but it hasn't felt much like winter until now.

I agree. We are up in Newburyport for a quick New Year get away. Heading out to the state park for some hiking and to work off the fabulous dinner I had last night. Then, we might take a walk along the beach. I will record it tomorrow, as it's hard for me to fill in the sheet on my phone!
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

I agree. We are up in Newburyport for a quick New Year get away. Heading out to the state park for some hiking and to work off the fabulous dinner I had last night. Then, we might take a walk along the beach. I will record it tomorrow, as it's hard for me to fill in the sheet on my phone!
    Sounds like fun! I played with kettlebells today then did some mobility and stretching. Tomorrow I plan on trying out some trekking poles at a local state park and see how my knee votes on downhills with them. It's improved A LOT since Winding Road went hiking with me on my birthday but I need to check it out. Every so often it still tries to give out on me.

Guess it's just you and I...
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Guess it's just you and I...
    We may pick up a recruit along the way