Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Muirenn View Post
    I've had the same problem with sunscreen sensitivity.
    Same here, makes me feel like my face is on fire. I have tried probably 20 different ones, plus the 8-10 samples of hypoallergenic/non-reactive ones from my dermatologist. Weirdly, the only one I can tolerate on my face is a Coppertone Sensitive 30 and Hawaiian Tropic 30 on my body. Since I live at the beach now, finding what works became a priority.

Electra Townie 7D

Just another vote for going "no poo." Here is my routine:

Once a week I do a true wash of my hair. Week 1 I wash with diluted baking soda, with a diluted apple cider vinegar rinse (rinse 2x with the acv). Week 2 I wash with a mixture of bentonite clay, acv, honey & water (I like hedging my bets spreading these out just in case one is a little damaging, although both are supposed to be OK)

The rest of the week I do either a water only wash (scrub my scalp with warm water & rinse with cold water), or if I'm real sweaty wash with diluted lemon juice & condition with honey. If I don't get sweaty I can usually skip washing my hair at all, or just use a little corn starch as dry shampoo. When I travel I just wash with Dr Bronners so I don't have to deal with all this.

I know this sounds like a lot of work but really it means you'll be able to get away with washing your hair less -- a lot less. My hair NEVER looks oily, now that I'm no longer stripping it with shampoo, which encourages the overproduction of oil. Plus there are no fragrances for your allergies to react to. You might need a "transition" period, but I 100% think its worth it. Sometimes my hair looks a little dull and rather than oil, build up is what I have to fight, but I no longer get frizzy or oily hair and I've been really happy with the results. Overall its much less work, I think. Plus my hair dries much faster since its not being stripped.

Also: washing with an egg yolk occasionally makes your hair AMAZING, so thick and shiny, but I can never seem to keep the shower cold enough that I'm not picking cooked egg out of my hair afterwards!

Funny how we can all be so different, Badger tore my face up! And I actually blistered my chest with Coppertone Sport once. I just hate being a delicate little flower.

Electra Townie 7D

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
    +1.
    ^ what she said. Trader Joes shampoos are nearly always great.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

I've used Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp treatment shampoo that you can order online from several retailers in UK

My best suggestion would be shampoos that were already reviewed by http://www.haircareconsumers.com/ if you are concern about allergies, that is the best place where they could explain different types of shampoos.

I have to go outside and visited new place in very single weekend. That's why my hair need to clean properly and accurately. So I need to pick exact shampoo that will work for me. As I'm a traveler, my hair gets dirt I'm a fan of using clarifying shampoo. There are different types of clarifying shampoo in the market. So you have to select the best one which works for your hair. I find some information about hair types and which clarifying shampoos are suitable for your hair in simple google search. Then asked my doctor and got some lovely shampoos for my hair type.

Hi!
    The choice of shampoo should be very individual. If there are problems with dandruff, you need to consult a doctor.
    For years I used Wella shampoo and conditioner. My daughter prefers Yves Rocher.

I use Palmolive as I want to have such hair-like Ronaldo has. Good shampoo in the cheap sector.

https://www.masterpapers.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Daizy View Post
    Hi!
    The choice of shampoo should be very individual. If there are problems with dandruff, you need to consult a doctor.
    For years I used Wella shampoo and conditioner. My daughter prefers Yves Rocher.
    Between helmet hair and the wind in your ears cycling's hard on the head:

http://forums.teamestrogen.com/archi...p/t-27554.html
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

I use Head & Shoulders to resolve my dandruff issue. I had dandruff before and it became a major issue to me back when I was in college.

I use organic shampoo and having no issue at all.

Most frequently, pupils who move to schools or colleges are not allowed to perform complete-time since they are required to pay more attention to their studies than anything else. In contrast with the, when you analyze online, that you don it have to be liable to anybody about the number of hours you are working per week to strengthen your research and loved ones cheap essays online

Nowadays, pupils are confronting a lot of difficulties whilst at university and college. For instance, they are tired of high
    tuition, budget cuts, and also lack of lessons. Sometimes they’ve to do part-time tasks to encourage their research workers, and
    this also prevents them away from scoring focusing, and well in their schooling in a far better means. On the other hand, online
    learning is gaining popularity since it is considered an economical and terrific means to acquire a qualification. Is online education really worth my time and income? In the event you prefer to find the solution for the question, then the following points will probably make matters clean and clear college homework help