Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

We have the Lumix, too. It's the second one we've had. I can't remember if we got this one because the first one broke, or this was just an upgrade that DH "wanted." We got the original one because DH wanted a camera that could fit in a bike jersey. All of the gorgeous pics I've posted on my European trips were taken with it. He had a very nice digital SLR camera that had not been used since DS #1 graduated from college in 2005. We sold it on E Bay last year.
    I am a terrible photographer, so I don't care what camera we have! However, I like the idea of having a camera that can fit in my purse or jersey. And it definitely takes better pictures than my I Phone.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

Quote Originally Posted by BikeDutchess View Post
    Well that takes me back!

I have a Coolpix S9900. Not as small and light as I planned to get when I started my research, because I did want something I could bring on bike rides. But it's about the same size as the one I replaced and it does fit in my bike bag. I bought it from B & H Photo (http://www.bhphotovideo.com). There were lots of great reviews there from people who actually know about photography, which helped me make my decision.

I have a 35mm Canon SLR that I bought in the mid '90s. It's a film camera, not digital. I haven't tried to use it in years because film. I had a lot of fun taking pictures with it and even took a photography class to help me get more out of it, but ultimately I got tired of having something so big and heavy around my neck.

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles

That Coolpix does look like a great camera, that zoom range is amazing. I love B&H, I buy most of my photo gear there. I'd love to go to NYC some day and browse around there!

My laptop is about 5 years old, still going strong. I dread having to replace it because I love Windows 7.

Digital camera? It's still good, but I rarely use it.
    At least I don't leave slime trails.
    http://wholecog.wordpress.com/

2009 Giant Avail 3 |Specialized Jett 143

2013 Charge Filter Apex| Specialized Jett 143
    1996(?) Giant Iguana 630|Specialized Riva

Saving for the next one...