Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

HELP HELP HELP !! My husband is NOT a female !

To disable ads, please log-in.

My husband is my tri coach. I am 5'1" 132 lbs. chest 36"D waist 27" hips 38" (hourglass-definately not skinny). I have tried the long john style (QR) a long sleeve Orca and long sleeve BlueSeventy -Sprint. Here is my problem. I like the long john feel (less restraint on shoulders) however,my chest size....it allows more water to come into the wetsuit than I would like.
    My Orca.... Just way too small. VERY restricting in the shoulders. My blueseventy..... Fits well. Ok fit in shoulders,but I feel like it may be too tight in the chest. I feel like I cant friggin' breathe !!!! I've swam in it in fresh water a few times with out feeling this way. A few days ago I swam in it at Panama City and thought I was having an asthma attack. My husband thinks I should just get a top to go with my lava pants. Before I spend ANY more money I'm hoping that you ladies can help me figure this one out! Any advice would ge greatly appreciated!

Have you reached out to customer service at any of the wetsuit companies? They can be of great help.

Desoto sells separate tops and bottoms which might be something to consider.

Good luck.
    I'd rather be swimming...biking...running...and eating cheesecake...
    --===--

2008 Cervelo P2C Tri bike
    2011 Trek Madone 5.5/Cobb V-Flow Max
    2007 Jamis Coda/Terry Liberator
    2011 Trek Mamba 29er

I don't know anything about wetsuits but I've contacted DeSoto about some of their products and they've been extremely helpful.

I can't imagine trying to swim in something that restricts my breathing -- I would panic. I hope you're able to find something that works for you and lets you breathe!

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles