Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TE Hats

To disable ads, please log-in.

I would love purchasing the TE hat as well as the jersy. Count me in! Let us know when they are ready to purchase.

A TE cap should not cost more than $ 15, you should see it as a free advertising for the companie...

Therese

so what ever happened to this hat we were all going to get, in red, orange, pink, purple and blue?
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

I'd be in for a hat and jersey too! My preference is black...I'm too messy to do anything white!

<~~~ignore that white shirt in my avatar. I managed to get something on it yesterday...lol

Team Estrogen has been in a several-month-long redevelopment of our logos. We finally finished them last week, and Jeff has been busy this week placing orders for new logo'd items. As I glance over at his desk, I can see he has the graphics up on his screen for our new t-shirts designs. Waterbottles were ordered just this a.m. Two days ago we had a hat vendor in here showing us blanks. I wasn't crazy about their hats tho' because I thought they'd be too big for most women's heads. So, we're still looking for a more appropriate vendor. But rest assured, we are definitely working on it! Our TE jerseys will take a little longer, both because the design is more complex, and because the lead time from the manufacturer is much longer.

Jeff is also working on window clings, as SadieKate and a few others have requested them to help them identify each other in event parking lots, etc.

Hope this info helps.

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

...and space on the hat for it to say "Hi, I'm trek420 at" in front of the logo. This makes introductions soooo much easier at TE rides and recovery meals
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Otcenas
    Jeff is also working on window clings, as SadieKate and a few others have requested them to help them identify each other in event parking lots, etc.
    Wonderful! Thanks so much!
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Thank you to TE for working so hard on these items and keeping us updated. I look forward to the window clings.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

OK a window cling would be very cool. Unfortunately my rear window is so plastered with clings, the TE logo maybe lost - so make it bright!
    BCIpam - Nature Girl

Susan - this year at the LifeCycle orientation they gave us some pretty nifty hats - the label inside says WICKid Performance. Kind of a thin nylony fabric, with an adjustable velcro strap in the back. It's a nice hat.

and here's their site: http://www.wickidgear.com/products.a...23&catalogID=1

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragen
    Susan - this year at the LifeCycle orientation they gave us some pretty nifty hats - the label inside says WICKid Performance. Kind of a thin nylony fabric, with an adjustable velcro strap in the back. It's a nice hat.

and here's their site: http://www.wickidgear.com/products.a...23&catalogID=1
    Thanks Snap! I requested a sample.

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

Ooh, they have visors. I wear lots of visors . . . well, not at the same time.

Window things! Window clings! Clingy things! (dang, I'm tired and really need to go to bed)

I like the idea of "KnottedYet at" TE hat. Who's got an embroidery machine?

New TE bottles? does that mean my old one will be a collector's item?
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Any chance that you guys will make long-sleeved, lightweight (i.e. warm weather) TE jerseys? My arms are fried. Help me, please.

By the way... I would pay $15-$20 for a hat, maybe a little more if it has some kind of amazing features like coolmax, UV blocking fabric... Oh, and I prefer white.

Cari

Quote Originally Posted by KnottedYet
    I like the idea of "KnottedYet at" TE hat. Who's got an embroidery machine?
    You should see the gorgeous patches that BikerHen made for all of us at the LRRH. Really neat. I have to decide which bag to sew it on.

I also thought about buying a cheap jean jacket and start sewing on my patches like a biker girl. Won't I look tough with a bunch of Cinderella patches on my jecket.