Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TE Hats

TE Hats

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hey Susan, how about selling TE logo baseball hats? Maybe your web-site on the back. Just thinking it would be a great way for us to spot fellow members when we are off the bikes. I know I'd buy one, especially if it was purple.

Blue and yellow or purple and yellow would be great... as long as there's a place to put my ponytail in when I run!!

I like to have a hat to wear for post-group-ride noshing. It would be great to advertise TE at group rides!!

Me, too; me, too!!!!!

Definitely purple. Or pink

Not out of the realm of possibility

OK, so suppose I were to order TE hats. What would be your target price to pay?

We have a number of companies that make really nice run-style hats (baseball brim, mesh tops for coolness, ponytail port in the back) that can be custom embroidered pretty much however we'd like.

I'd need to do some volume, so I guess I'd first want to make sure I can make 'em for what y'all would be willing to pay for 'em :-)

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

$15. Terry has 2 hats which were priced at $20. One went on sale at $15 so I ordered it.

http://www.terrybicycles.com/detail....s&item_no=1707

Cervelo was selling hats at their booth at the Tour of CA for $15. A lot were being purchased. I'm not sure if the sales volume would have been as high at $20.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

15-25$ would be reasonable. I got one from my university for 20$ CDN, but they have MASSIVE volume, and they're not as nice to me as TE is.

$25 would be an absolute max and for that price it would have to be very cute and very functional.

I think 15-25 is reasonable also and stays competitive with the other hats you sell on your site. Also if you put the www. on the back you get the advertising benefit.

$15-25 would work for me, too. On the lower side is better, though.

And did someone already mention that there should be a blue option? (To go with my blue TE keyring, of course.)
    Give big space to the festive dog that make sport in the roadway. Avoid entanglement with your wheel spoke.
    (Sign in Japan)

1978 Raleigh Gran Prix
    2003 EZ Sport AX

Yeah, $15-25 would be good. That's what I have paid for sons vast collection of hats. I swear I have more Red Sox hats here than they have at Fenway Park. I also vote for purple...tis the color of nobility!!

karen
    Quitting is NOT an option!
    Know the signs of stroke!! www.stroke.org

$15-25.00 for me also. As my bike is red along with most of my jersey's I really would like a red as an option, but if there is not much of a call for it, I will be ok with blue.

~ JoAnn

I'd be in for one (or two if they have some mesh and fit little heads) at $15 - $25. I have lots of hats from motorcycling related sites and brands but they're all ugly guy colors...it would great to have a pretty color for a change.

Electra Townie 7D

would love to have a meshy hat to cover a post-ride sweaty head!!!!

blue or pink for me...orange would be nice but i realize you volume on orange would be pretty low

and i like the price $15...
    I am a nobody; nobody is perfect, and therefore I am perfect.