Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TE Hats

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    I swear, logos are the one of the hardest things to do.
    Yes, it's not easy. We actually contracted with two designers to do initial sketches and with the idea that we would then choose the one that suited us. We thought. Well, we had a great debate over what to go with, what translates best on both the web, and on tees, jerseys, etc. In the end, I think we made the right choice, but it was tough!

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

I'm a cheapskate

so $15 would be the most I would pay for a hat. I guess it comes from the fact that all of the hats I own have been freebies.

And I would actually like white--cool for summer, and goes with everything.
    I ride, therefore I am.

Yeah!!!!!
    I can't wait to see the new design and the new Jerseys. So cool.
    Thanks for getting back to me Susan!
    Jody

Looking forward to the new logo and subsequent apparel!
    Good luck.
    s

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Otcenas
    Yes, we decided to make hats! But, we are in the middle of a logo re-design and want to use the new logo. We estimate the logo work should be done in the next 4-5 weeks, so we'll be able to move on hats (along with our long-delayed, redesigned TE jersey) after that.

We're very excited about the new logos. We've been wanting to update for a while. The work-in-progress from the designer looks great.

Susan
    Are the jerseys going to have elastic at the bottom? I'd vote no elastic, but maybe that could be an option. Am I driving you crazy yet?

$15 hat, in purple or white.

And a purple, yellow, or blue static-cling logo to put on my car window. $5.

And a Surly Long Haul Trucker. $20.

Thanks.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I also vote NO ELASTIC on the jersey sleeves or arms. It would be great it they were styled similar to the Shebeest S-cut (shaped but not too tight, and a bit longer in the back).

I'm hoping that you all eventually put out a Buff with the TE logo. Buffs are my new under helmet gear--can use them all year round, make them into a balacava for cold weather and a sweat absorbing beanie for the summer.

Luna Eclipse//Terry B'fly
    Luna Orbit//Sella Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    Bianchi Eros Donna//Terry Falcon
    Seven Alaris//Jett 143
    Terry Isis (Titanium)//Terry B'fly

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Otcenas
    Yes, we decided to make hats! But, we are in the middle of a logo re-design and want to use the new logo. We estimate the logo work should be done in the next 4-5 weeks, so we'll be able to move on hats (along with our long-delayed, redesigned TE jersey) after that.

We're very excited about the new logos. We've been wanting to update for a while. The work-in-progress from the designer looks great.

Susan
    Let us know when everything is in. I will proudly wear TE logo items.

Is it possible to have elastic free jerseys?
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

It will come as no surprise to those of you involved in the arts or marketing that our logo redesign has taken longer than originally expected. However, just yesterday our graphic designer came to the office with a final set of designs that we agreed upon. We expect to get everything from her in final format in the next few days.

We're very excited about our "new look". It will start with the logos, but Jeff is redesigning the look and feel of the entire website to match. That will take a bit longer to implement fully but we're excited nonetheless.

So, sorry for the longer-than-expected timeframe on new hats & jerseys, but we haven't forgotten about you! We hope you'll like the end result.

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

$20 - 22 seems to be the going rate for most logo/baseball style hats. And I would be willing to pay that much to get a TE hat. But I would recommend a black hat (to go with most bike shorts etc. and easier to color coordinate with bright jerseys) with then the bright yellow TE logo and some hot pink and royal blue thread to spell out TEAM ESTROGEN and to add the website etc. I think black would offset the TE nicely and make it Pop and stand out plus the blue and pink thread would be nice - just like the website/discussion forum logo and print (upper left corner - my computer).

`Pam
    BCIpam - Nature Girl

I definitely want a hat. Colors aren't important. Maybe I'll pick up a jersey too. I'm tired of DISCOVERY everything now. I wanna advertise as I ride because I don't see a lot of women, african american or otherwise in my neck of the woods riding.Maybe if they see me.....

Hi!!
    I'm in for a hat and a jersey!!

Any color is fine by me, but PINK is my fav!!!

Thanks!!
    Karen

I'd like to see the hat done in a white as well. White can go with just about any other color and it not so hot in the sun.
    Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. ~Grandma Moses

Thanks Susan,
    I'm sure they will be great. It will nice to be able to pick out TE members at events too if we all have the jerseys.

I'm finding this thread kind of late, but how about a woman sized cycling style hat? I've been looking for one that I can wear under my helmet on rainy days (mainly for the brim). I have an old one of my husbands - but my team mates make fun of me. They say I must be the only person in the world that can make a cycling hat (and especially the teeny brim they usually have) look too big.......

My husbands team hats are really nice nylon type material instead of cotton so they don't hold a lot of water if its mucky.
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N