Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

USA Pro Challenge

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi Ladies,
    My hubs and I are in CO for the USA Pro Challenge. Yesterday we walked up, up, up Moonstone Road ( where all the crazies are) to watch the men's and women's TT. Moonstone Road is ridiculoulsy longClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20150821_104856_resized.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	17747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1571.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	17748 and super, steep. We were right up top by the QOM. It was amazing to see the ladies come by and to then be part of the men's race and all the crazy that goes with.

That is the very first woman to start the TT...history in the making, and the second pic is Rohan Dennis at the top of Moonstone after he passed the rider 3 mins in front of him to take the win.

I was there too!

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollgirl View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    My hubs and I are in CO for the USA Pro Challenge. Yesterday we walked up, up, up Moonstone Road ( where all the crazies are) to watch the men's and women's TT. Moonstone Road is ridiculoulsy longClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20150821_104856_resized.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	17747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1571.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	17748 and super, steep. We were right up top by the QOM. It was amazing to see the ladies come by and to then be part of the men's race and all the crazy that goes with.

That is the very first woman to start the TT...history in the making, and the second pic is Rohan Dennis at the top of Moonstone after he passed the rider 3 mins in front of him to take the win.
    We've been in Summit County since Tues. For stage 2, with binoculars, we were able to see the peloton on route 9, near Lake Dillion, from our condo way up on Buffalo Mtn. Weds. morning we went to Copper Mtn for the start of stage 3. Very special as Copper is my home ski mountain. We also rode the chairlift and hiked one of our favorite ski runs. Thurs and Fri we bicycled to Breck to watch stage 4 and 5. We arrived too late to see the women in their TT. Really enjoyed seeing the riders on roads and terrain we are very familiar with. Unfortunately, Comcast in Colorado didn't televise the race so we had to view it on our computer or on the jumbotrons at Breck. Hope you're enjoying Colorado.