Has anyone ridden these bikes? So far I've only been able to track down the Emonda in my size. I've test ridden a decent amount of other "105-level" carbon bikes and they are honestly starting to blend together to me, except for the Trek Silque, which was super twitchy up front and I hated it.

I'm beginning to think that the Amira vs. the Evo vs. the Emonda are really basically all going to be the same in terms of ride quality, with maybe only minor differences in geometry. (For instance, I know that Specialized tends to be better at dealing with small lady hands than the other brands). They all seem to be interchangeably marketed as aggressive geometry WSD carbon bikes.

Am I right to think they are mostly interchangeable? Or will these all feel super different? Does anyone have thoughts on them?

I went into the bike search leaning towards a high end aluminum like the CAAD10, which I still hope to test ride, but now I'm starting to suspect I'll wind up with a carbon bike....or maybe the CAAD10 with ultegra. I'm kind of expecting to like the Amira, the most though, since I'm upgrading from a Specialized Dolce.