Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Muirenn View Post
    OMG congrats! Did you get the women's with 105? I want pictures!
    That's exactly what I got!!1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0013.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	17725

Quote Originally Posted by fallstoclimb View Post
    That's exactly what I got!!1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0013.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	17725
    Nice!

We're going to need a ride report!
    So long as the wheels are still turning, life is good.

Battswebb

Pinarello Quattro~CAADX~ Zurich Lemond
    Specialized Romin Saddles

Surly Krampus!

Quote Originally Posted by Muirenn View Post
    Nice!

We're going to need a ride report!
    I took it out this morning for a quick spin before work. I didn't have time to properly warm up or wake up, so my times weren't quite what I was hoping for, but it was still probably my strongest solo ride (I always find a little extra trying to keep up with groups) and I still managed some PRs!

I'm in love with the bike. It's so lively and fun to ride. I was spinning up one moderate hill casually, decided to shift up and power over the rest, and it felt like the bike just JUMPED up with me - its so responsive to sprints. Definitely not as smooth as some of the carbon bikes I rode, but I prefer feeling the road (to some degree!). I do need to get the fit dialed in but I love that I am more over the bars during standing climbs, which makes them more secure. Also love shifting from the drop bars. And one time I shifted up front and I actually had to look down to see that the chain moved because the transition was so smooth.

And it's just effortless to go fast. I haven't put a computer on yet so I didn't know what I was averaging but every attempt felt so FAST even as I was still not near redlining. I was 4 seconds off one PR I was trying to beat, but I could have gone a little harder -- its going to take a little practice to learn how to harness the power of this bike because its so different from my old one.

Overall I'm very happy with my purchase