Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Anxiously awaiting my new 2015 specialized Ruby Expert. Where to find one??

To disable ads, please log-in.

Finally after 8 months of testing bikes. I decided on the 2015 Ruby Expert 48 cm. Ordered it here in Ohio in Feb 2015 and it's still not here!! Any body know who in the US might have them? I'm willing to go pick it up wherever!!
    Thanks for the help!
    Diane

Call around to the Concept stores. Or just call all the dealers within driving distance and ask.

Dealer Locator
    http://www.specialized.com/us/en/dealer-locator

Ohio Dealers (scroll for addresses)
    http://www.specialized.com/us/en/dea...hio&radius=100
    Last edited by Muirenn; 05-22-2015 at 04:52 AM.
    So long as the wheels are still turning, life is good.

Battswebb

Pinarello Quattro~CAADX~ Zurich Lemond
    Specialized Romin Saddles

Surly Krampus!

My LBS said it was an 8-12 wait last fall, when I was looking at bikes. This doesn't sound right. Have you spoken to the shop and asked what is going on?
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

I don't actually know, but I'd expect that there would be long delays due to the port strike. When the strike was settled, everyone expected it would take quite a while for imports to catch up. http://www.ceoutlook.com/2015/02/23/...lays-continue/ The frames are made in Taiwan, right? And probably not a super high priority item when it comes to getting backlogged items into shipping containers.
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler

But there should be a US distributer, and the '15's would have been there since last August, or so.
    So long as the wheels are still turning, life is good.

Battswebb

Pinarello Quattro~CAADX~ Zurich Lemond
    Specialized Romin Saddles

Surly Krampus!

Yes I have talked to dealer several times. Mentioned the strike might be slowing it down. Said all they can do is check to see when it is expected at warehouse here in ohio. Seems like there has to be some in whole us! Have called dealers in IN and NC. Same deal. We are getting ready to ride the Great Divide Mt Bike trail and be gone the rest of summer. Was hoping for new Ruby before we left. That are telling me maybe June oh well as long as we are outbikin all is well with the world!! Thanks
    Diane
    Kestrel EMS
    Specialized Rumor
    Giant Trance
    Giant ATX
    Gold Rush recumbent
    Santana Tandems (Noventa and Arriva)
    Trek 520

Correct, my Silque is a '15 and I ordered it in October, and it got to the shop around Thanksgiving. It was much quicker than they said, originally. I thought it might be January before I saw it.
    I meant to say 8-12 weeks above. My shop sells both Trek and Specialized and I did seriously consider a Ruby, so I know they would have told me about a delay.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Ruby Comp 2014 for sale

Hello,
    I have a beautiful red Ruby Comp size 48 cm for sale if anyone is interested?

How much? What components are on it? Where do u live?

Thought i would update the where is my Ruby Expert. Bike ordered march 2015. Since then I've made 4 calls and stopped by shop to see what was up. I heard different things each time. From moved date back to early June, then late June etc etc... yesterday I called again now it's late July. I spoke with shop manager (3times yesterday!). The final call was, your bike shipped from Salt Lake City today should be in early next week. This am got call that bike was in shop and ready for pick up! WTF! I don't know what happened but seems the bike shop could've done a better PR job. Especially since I just spent 2k for new mt bike in February! Aw well it's all good as long as I am riding. Just FYI u might wanna avoid BikeSource in Columbus OH. Just sayin...