Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: New Bike!!!

New Bike!!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

I posted a little while ago that I started working at my local Trek store 1 day a week as a second job. Well, I fulfilled all their requirements after 1 and a half months there and got to make an employee purchase (at an outstanding deal). I picked out a Trek Remedy 7 (27.5).

I have a Road, Cross and 29er hardtail XC bike, so this fit the bill as a bike I need in my stable. I have never owned a full suspension mountain bike before, and all I can say is WOW, this thing is amazing!!!

The hubby and I are taking a 2 week vacation to Michigan's U.P this summer. We plan to go to Copper Harbor and spend the time mountain biking our butts off. We may stop at the Michigan Tech trails and Marquette NTN trails for a few days as well. I am stoked to be bringing this bike with me. I think I will really like the 27.5 wheels as well. Copper Harbor has some tight, twisty single track full of rocks and roots. I had a hard time on some of the tight turns with my 29er last year when we were there.

...my dog Willow had to check it out too, Terriers have to be involved in everything LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CSC_0007.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	17618 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	remedy (5).jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	17619
    2012 Trek Lexa SL
    2012 Giant TCX2
    2015 Trek Remedy 7
    2016 Trek Lexa C
    2016 Specialized Hellga-Fat Bike

She's actually a Welsh Terrier---about 1/3 the size of a Dale.

She's only 15.5 lbs
    2012 Trek Lexa SL
    2012 Giant TCX2
    2015 Trek Remedy 7
    2016 Trek Lexa C
    2016 Specialized Hellga-Fat Bike