Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Earn Credit $ for Riding

To disable ads, please log-in.

I saw this on another site and did a search here and didn't find it posted. Sorry, I don't know the details of either. I copied some of the info and posted here. Appears to be popular. I know there are several riders here that use Strava, so maybe they can be available for any questions regarding that.

Sync your Strava account with your Competitive Cyclist account or your My Account page. If you don’t already have an account, you'll need to create one. You will start to accrue credits once you’ve linked your accounts.
    http://www.competitivecyclist.com/st...=2906_d878761e

Each credit is worth $1.00 towards any purchase and may not be redeemed for cash. You can always check your balance in My Account on Competitive Cyclist.

Each hour ridden is worth $1.00 in store credit, in half-hour increments. So, a 1:45 minute ride would receive $1.50
    Credits will be deposited into your Competitive Cyclist account within 24 hours
    Credits will expire at 11:59pm MT on the last day of the following month. For example, credits earned for a ride in March will expire on April 30th
    You can receive up to 40 credits per month
    Credits are non-transferable
    Multiple credits can be combined when placing an order
    Time is measured in moving time
    Manual entries do not count
    Only the Strava activity of ‘cycling’ will count
    Activity completed prior to syncing accounts does not count

Also available is Fitstudio. Make $ in ShopYourWay points for cycling 15 miles or more each week.
    https://www.fitstudio.com/

Apparently there are several different apps for iphone and android, such as Runkeeper, MapMyRide, and Moves that can be connected to FitStudio.

I found that offer creepy: for up to $40 per month, you can sell them your privacy. And the credits do not accumulate, so you need to buy stuff every month to take advantage