Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Lucchese Love; Boots!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

My boots are in!!! I ended up with a classy pair of brown and black hand-painted boots. Got them from Brumby Saddlery company out of New Hampshire. I did originally order from Zappos, but the boots that arrived were completely trashed. Some previous purchaser had taken advantage of their free returns policy by cleaning the boots with some inappropriate product. The leather was bleached. Ugh. Can't believe they were full price. I returned them, and now those same boots in size 10, the only ones left, are once again available on Zappos. (Shakes head). They are not even worth half-price for the damage, much less the full $875.00

Anyway! Brumby Saddlery Company were great to deal with on the phone, the boots were 100 off, and they drop-shipped directly from Lucchese (the 'classic' line are not available directly from Lucchese online, just their newest offerings).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-04-04 15.21.10.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	17592

I've only worn them for a couple of hours, and they won't take much more to fully break in. Love them. Highly recommend. (But not from Zappos!).

(And there is alway at least one photo-bombing pooch. I tried. This is the only pic that uploaded from photo stream so far. Sorry!).
    So long as the wheels are still turning, life is good.

Battswebb

Pinarello Quattro~CAADX~ Zurich Lemond
    Specialized Romin Saddles

Surly Krampus!

Congrats!
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

The boots look great and the dog is adorable!
    2012 Jamis Quest Brooks B17 Blue
    2012 Jamis Dakar XC Comp SI Ldy Gel
    2013 Electra Verse

Love it all, Muirenn!
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

Thanks, guys!

I'm swooning over a pair of boots, and already wondering what my next ones should be.
    So long as the wheels are still turning, life is good.

Battswebb

Pinarello Quattro~CAADX~ Zurich Lemond
    Specialized Romin Saddles

Surly Krampus!

Oooooooh, fine!
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler