Yes, expert opinions without spending money for one on one type coaching at my gym. I have been pretty diligent in the last 2 1/2 years about my cross fit. I love the stronger body. However this winter, with my foot surgery I haven't been as active and had five weeks of zero anything so I have gained 5 pounds. I know what I need to do - burn more calories than I take in and hopefully that will start this month.
My frustration is my thighs and my behind do not need to get any larger. Yes, I like the fact that my rear end is "higher" but now my pants fits in a different way and that is hard for me to get used to. Plenty of room in the waist but between being tighter in the upper rear and tighter around my thighs I start to feel "fat" even though I am not. UGH
My shirts are also to tight, but I guess I can deal with that.

So to avoid getting even larger, what do I do? Our routines are always changing which I love. Do I reduce the weight? Of course the trainers are always encouraging to use as heavy as you can but I fear that only will add to this issue.

Whine, whine Thanks everyone