Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

10th Annual Midwest Women's MTB Clinic - Brown County State Park, IN

To disable ads, please log-in.

Registration for the 10th Annual Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic is set to open at 9 a.m. (est) on Wednesday, April 1. This is one of the largest and longest running women's mountain bike clinics in the country... and it's practically in your own back yard!

Join us at Brown County State Park in beautiful Nashville, Indiana the weekend of June 12-14, 2015.

Cost is $300 and includes two full days of riding and instruction with our IMBA-ICP certified instructors, catered meals throughout the weekend, commemorative event t-shirt, on-site camping at our exclusive event campground, access to our Liv (Giant Bicycles) Campfire Clinics, sponsor raffles, Naked Lady Party gear and clothing exchange, and much more!

Don't delay if you want to be part of the fun. This clinic sells out in just a matter of hours! This year we are once again opening the doors to only 80 women. We will be offering Intro, Beginner and Intermediate skill levels at the 2015 event.

Check out this fun video from last year's clinic...

https://vimeo.com/97971398

Then go to www.MidwestWomensClinic.com for all the details and a link to sign up. We hope to see you in June at the 10th annual event!

Speaking as someone who has both attended this event as a student AND as a volunteer, it is well worth the expense and travel to get there! I really think one of the best choices they have made was to limit the number of registrants, it allows much more personal time with the instructors and smaller groups. I would go if I could still mountain bike!