Do you know someone with diabetes? Do you have diabetes? Ride with Team Red!

The Chicagoland Tour de Cure is a fundraising event for riders of all fitness levels, starting from Two Brothers Roundhouse in Aurora, IL. Rides of 10, 20, 40, 65, and 100 miles in the western suburbs of Chicago offer fun and challenging rides for people ages 12 to 85+! The shorter rides are along the Fox River Trail, the 2 longest distances are road rides.

Ride day: Sunday, June 14. See website for more information.

http://TeamRed.ChiTour.org

Over 2000 riders expected to participate this year, with all funds raised going to the American Diabetes Association, to fund research, nutrition education, and children's camps. Enjoy music, food, and a great day riding with friends and family.

Single riders, corporate teams, and family teams welcome. If you'd like to ride as part of a team and don't belong to one, join Team Red Chicago! We have a blast!

Minimum $200 fundraising goal, and $25 registration fee. For a $5.00 discount, enter TEAMREDCHI (all caps) when registering.

There are many great premiums for reaching your goals, including jerseys. The ADA site offers tools to make your fundraising easy.

If you are diabetic like me, you get a special Red Rider jersey and the support of riders and spectators as they shout "Go, Red Rider" at the start of each ride. I would love to have some Team Estrogen ladies to ride with, and hope to see you there!

For my fundraising page, PM me.

Thanks, and GO RED RIDERS!