Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Please help my daughters win a bike trip to the California coast

To disable ads, please log-in.

My daughters, 14 and 12, made this video to enter a biking contest to become Blackburn Rangers and cycle up the Pacific coast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kykjovVkmeA It tells a great story of a life journey on the road and around the world. And also please share their instagram to help them win: http://instagram.com/p/zIaMiBOb39/?modal=true Thank you so much!

what a great video....hoping they become blackburn rangers!!!!!! You have raised two wonderful girls!!!!

i'll gladly share this with a lot of friends to help them win.
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron

Please welcome them to TE (with parents permission of course). They are riding UP the coast? I've read from everyone who's toured the CA coast that north to south is the way to avoid the worst of the headwinds.

Good luck to them and yes, will share.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Thanks so much Rebecca and Trek for the kind words, encouragement, and all the support. The girls were absolutely thrilled. And thanks for the headsup, so to speak, on the wind in CA :-)

That is a WONDERFUL video! They are just delightful. Will a Facebook share help?
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

Thank you so much for watching the video. Yes, a Facebook share would be fantastic, and thanks for offering.

radia, I just did a fb share. Do you or any of your family want to be tagged on it? If no, that's fine--if yes, do let me know; I'd be happy to.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

Quote Originally Posted by salsabike View Post
    radia, I just did a fb share. Do you or any of your family want to be tagged on it? If no, that's fine--if yes, do let me know; I'd be happy to.
    Yes, that would be great. My daughter is Vineeta Hennessey. Thank you!

are your daughters blackburn rangers now???
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron