Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

12th Man Bike Jersey?

To disable ads, please log-in.

I was going to get one of these bike jerseys for my son for his birthday, but one shop said they weren't making them anymore, copyright infringement I guess. Poo. Element Cycle in Redmond still had a few, but only in women's sizes. I should have started shopping for them when I first saw them. Anyone seen any mens sizes in these around here somewhere? Just thought it might be worth asking around...someone might have one. I would need a mens size large.
    "Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far"

Can't find 'em anywhere on the internet. Too bad the Seahawks don't do an official bike jersey! It would sell well around here, I bet.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

Quote Originally Posted by salsabike View Post
    Can't find 'em anywhere on the internet. Too bad the Seahawks don't do an official bike jersey! It would sell well around here, I bet.
    I haven't seen one yet. We did see a cute couple on a tandem on Whidbey earlier this year wearing Hawks jerseys. They had a large 12th man flag on the back. Salsa, was that you?
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Quote Originally Posted by Trek420 View Post
    I haven't seen one yet. We did see a cute couple on a tandem on Whidbey earlier this year wearing Hawks jerseys. They had a large 12th man flag on the back. Salsa, was that you?
    Not us! We have an informal rule that we don't do matchy-matchy. NO criticism of people who do, and we've seen some gorgeous matching tandem jerseys out there--I remember one local tandem pair with a Haida-like design that was really beautiful.

Also, we are the Fairest of Fairweather Johnsons when it comes to American football. :-P

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...eather+Johnson
    Last edited by salsabike; 01-24-2015 at 09:53 AM.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

Quote Originally Posted by salsabike View Post
    Really!! Ah, well...maybe next year! Go Hawks! (yes, we are also bandwagon fans, my DH is not exactly a football person either...but, hey, when the local team makes the playoffs and then the SUPERBOWL!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by AppleTree View Post
    Really!! Ah, well...maybe next year! Go Hawks! (yes, we are also bandwagon fans, my DH is not exactly a football person either...but, hey, when the local team makes the playoffs and then the SUPERBOWL!!!)
    ABSOLUTELY!! I am totally with you on that.

Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Folder ~ Brompton

Awwww. Thank you Trek420, so nice of you! I knew it was a long shot. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by AppleTree View Post
    Awwww. Thank you Trek420, so nice of you! I knew it was a long shot. :-)
    You can always get the socks

http://www.revolushonsportswear.com/#!store/c1x37
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Folder ~ Brompton

Quote Originally Posted by Trek420 View Post
    Love it!! Seriously, that is a great idea, I think I'll order a pair of those...thanks Trek420! Who couldn't use another pair of socks anyway...

Love the "Area 29" socks!