Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Cool Calling all women adventurers - submit your travel film!

To disable ads, please log-in.

The 6th Annual Ciclismo Classico Bike Travel Film Festival invites YOU to submit your bicycle travel film ranging from 3 to 60 minutes.

Films must feature bicycle travel of any type: organized tour or informal travel, domestic or international. One of our best-received films involved an epic 12 mile journey not far from home – so you don’t have to jump on a plane to get a great film.

In addition to the Grand Jury prize and the Audience Award, we'll have the Bay State prize, for the best film submitted by a Massachusetts resident. This award will include some first-class Massachusetts goodies! There's also an "Alumni" category if you have been on a Ciclismo Classico Tour.

(note: as the female director of this festival, I work very hard to get an even mix of films in, because it could easily become the "cute English guy bike travel film festival" - I like cute English guys as much as the next person, but I do like to showcase adventurous women! So please help me out by submitting your film and telling your friends.)

SUBMISSION DEADLINE is March 15, 2015
    Submission regulations, where to send and more info is available at http://www.ciclismoclassico.com/filmfest
    Filmmakers will be notified of Selection Committee’s decision by April 1st.

About The 6th Annual Ciclismo Classico Bike Travel Film Festival
    Wednesday, May 27, 2015
    The Regent Theatre, Arlington, MA
    Social Hour 6-7 PM; films 7-10 PM
    A benefit for MassBike
    http://www.ciclismoclassico.com/filmfest

I've always wanted to try filming some of my travels. I really enjoy some of the video's on YouTube and Vimeo about peoples biking adventures. I'm not really sure how to get started. I played with mounting my camera on my bike this past summer and considered purchasing an action camera but I'm not sure about investing much money in it since I'm not sure how difficult it will be to put together a finished product.
    _________
    1996 Kona Kula-14
    2011 Surly LHT-46