Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Indoor rowing?

Indoor rowing?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Does anyone else row inside? I am on a team rowing fitness challenge at my gym, and I've a personal distance rowing challenge from my coach (no time period, just a very long distance). I don't want to post about another odd fitness activity outside of my kettlebell sport lifting unless other TE women participate in the winter.

Embarrassingly, I don't know how. Yes, I know how the machines work, but I have no idea what good form is, so I never do it. I think the spinervals challenge will be enough for me. If you wanted to, we could do another workout log for the winter months (people could count whatever they wanted to).
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

I think that would be a great idea, it's worked out well in the past when we have done that. I've posted a copy of the one we used last year with no entries other than mine. I will post it elsewhere, thanks for the reminder!

Psss Blueberry, rowing is fun. However, I DO like completing large number of repetitions of tossing heavy kettlebells over my head so that should probably be taken into consideration
    Last edited by Catrin; 11-30-2014 at 02:39 PM.