Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

To disable ads, please log-in.

Weight is still fluctuating more than I would like to see. Then again, I've been eating things I KNOW I shouldn't - not junk (well, not too much), but things that I know I shouldn't as my body is sensitive to them. Planning on continuing my rowing efforts once our challenge is over later this week.

If I can get to the end of the weekend without going over 108 at this time of year, it's ok. I wish I could fluctuate less, too. But, still not as bad as years past.
    I have a retirement party to go to this week, a Chanukah party with my bike group, as well as a Chanukah dinner (latkes!) with my son and DIL next weekend. But, the weather looks mild enough that I might be able to commute 1 or 2 days. The bike group party is supposed to be preceeded by a 37 mile ride or a 4 mile hike, but there may be rain/snow early that morning, so the activity part may be cancelled. I will be able to go to the gym, though before the party if I don't ride. If it's not cancelled, I am going to make myself do the ride, no matter the temperature.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

Well, the overall trend this week was a bit higher, but I have managed to be at 107.8 this morning, after a week of 2 parties. The above ride was cancelled, and while there is a club ride I could do today, right now it is 24 out, feels like 18, and the predicted temperature for the ride start is 32. Not sure if I will do it... although I might wait a couple of hours and do a ride on my own, before the snow flurries start!
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

I thought I'd gained a pound or so again, but it appears now that it was just a temporary water gain after a weekend with a party, a dinner out and two bike rides.

Next week will be the real challenge for me. My mother's Christmas cookies and I will be under the same roof.

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles