Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Chuckanut Century 2014

To disable ads, please log-in.

Ride is on Sunday September 14, leaving out of Bellingham Wa. I did the south route a couple years ago, this year I'm looking at doing 62 mile north route providing the weather holds out. If it's monsooning out all bets are off...lol
    Anyone else on TE going?
    No pressure No diamonds

Have fun Wasp, I'll be at the Cycle the Wave ride on Sunday... that area up there is just stunningly beautiful! Are you still doing Chuckanut as part of the ride? I LOVED Chuckanut going south out of Bellingham, but wasn't too keen on it going north. I'm not sure, but it just didn't feel like there was that much of a shoulder going that way, plus you are more up against the cliffs as you head north. Plus you get more of the view southward and the turnouts too... loved it.
    "Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far"

Wow! What an awesome day. Great people, great weather and a fantastic scenic route. I ended up getting off course for a bit I think I zigged when I should of zagged ( I'm quite well known for my stellar lack of directional aptitude) but ended up finding the route. Had a great time. Ended up with a slight sunburn on the arms must of missed with the sunblock. It really is a great ride, no pressure just ride your bike....I like that.
    No pressure No diamonds

It was good riding weather, for sure! I love those kinds of "just ride your bike" events. And I get um, misdirected, when I'm looking at the views more than I'm paying attention to route markers, ha.
    "Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far"