Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Riding the trails in the Moscow, ID and Pullman, WA area

To disable ads, please log-in.

Recently we took a little side trip to Moscow, ID to ride several excellent interconnected paved trails (Latah, Paradise Creek, Bill Chipman Palouse, and Pullman loop trails) in the area. We basically did the same ride two days in a row because it was so much fun and we could ride over quickly from our hotel. Here are a couple of blog posts I wrote on these rides in case anyone is ever in this area. I did just over 50 easy miles each day riding out and back on each trail. Trails are lightly rolling, nothing too tough, and well-maintained.

Part 1: Moscow to Troy, ID: http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com/t...nd-latah-trail

Part 2: Moscow to Pullman, WA: http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com/t...an-loop-trails
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

Oh, these are great. We were thinking about another trip to Idaho in the fall, maybe doing the Centennial again, but this looks great, and would be a different area for us. Thanks Emily! I'll show the blog to my DH for inspiration.
    "Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far"

Quote Originally Posted by AppleTree View Post
    Oh, these are great. We were thinking about another trip to Idaho in the fall, maybe doing the Centennial again, but this looks great, and would be a different area for us. Thanks Emily! I'll show the blog to my DH for inspiration.
    Awesome! Glad the blog might inspire you to ride these great trails, AppleTree! And Moscow is a really cute little town...we were so busy riding we didn't get to check it out as much as we would have liked since our hotel (La Quinta) was outside of the nice downtown area. Oh well, we'll just have to go back!
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow