Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Green makes me VERY happy. Green and white bike, green kit and black helmet with green accents. Sadly, it doesn't make me fast, but happy is better than fast. Well, for me anyway.
    "Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far"

Quote Originally Posted by AppleTree View Post
    Green makes me VERY happy. Green and white bike, green kit and black helmet with green accents. Sadly, it doesn't make me fast, but happy is better than fast. Well, for me anyway.
    Being happy is why we ride! So that's more important than fast. Although, sometime for me, feeling out together makes me feel really great! (A bit of OCD I guess)
    "There is nothing, absolutely nothing, quite so worthwhile as simply messing about on bicycles. -Tom Kunich

I live in South Texas, so I go for light colors. The main one I have is a white/silver, which goes with almost any bike or outfit. But I just bought a new one to leave in Portugal with my mountain bike, and went for screaming yellow. Its an easy way to increase visibility, and I definitely feel safer with it. I guess being safe makes me happy, but don't really think about it that way. I ride a Lazer genesis. I really like the tightening system. Its easy to get a snug fit, but also easy to adjust it if there are layers underneath. I do like matching stuff, and the screaming yellow does contrast nicely with my black mountain bike. I also have a lot of screaming yellow jerseys for safety!

Purple makes me fast :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    Purple makes me fast :-)
    love it
    "There is nothing, absolutely nothing, quite so worthwhile as simply messing about on bicycles. -Tom Kunich

Hey, with this in mind. I just ordered a really cool PURPLE kettlebell lifting t-shirt from a KB club in northern Europe
    the back shows both a man and woman snatching a KB, which is quite cool, but it is THE most rich purple color. It has to make me stronger and faster

White specialized helmet, on sale!
    2009 Specialized Roubaix pro/SMP lite 209
    2010 Trek 4300/Specialized ariel 155

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    Hey, with this in mind. I just ordered a really cool PURPLE kettlebell lifting t-shirt from a KB club in northern Europe
    the back shows both a man and woman snatching a KB, which is quite cool, but it is THE most rich purple color. It has to make me stronger and faster
    Yay! It definitely makes you WAY stronger!